Compact right-angle design for easy access in tight places
Paddle switch is ideal for use in awkward positions and limited access areas
Shielded chuck protects user and improves grip in confined areas
1/2 Right Angle Drill
- Gear Reduction - Quadruple
- Spindle Size - 1/2"-20
- Tool Length - 16-1/4"
- Switch Type - Trigger
- Bearings - Ball and Roller
- Drill Speed (RPM) - 0 to 400 / 0 to 900
- Cord Type - 8 ft. 3 Conductor
- No Load RPM - 400/600/900
- Chuck Size - 1/2"
- Amps - 7.0
Right Angle Drill, Chuck Size (In.) 1/2, - No Load RPM with R/A Low, - No Load RPM with High, Drill Speed (RPM) 0-400/0-900, Amps @ 120V 7.0, Reversing Yes, Quadruple Gear Reduction, Bearings Ball and Roller, Spindle Size (In.) 1/2-20, Tool Length (In.) 16-1/4, Tool Weight (lb.) 10.3, Cord Type 3 Conductor, 8 ft., Features Side Handle, Carrying Case, Head and Handle Swivel 360 Degrees, Trigger Switch, D Handle Type.
1/2 Hammer Drill
Bosch hammers have reduced vibration without any reduction in performance. Best in class impact energy of 2.4 ft.-lbs. which provides increased drilling capacity (from 1 in. to 1 1/8) and up to 40% faster drilling speeds versus the competition. Counter-balance vibration control in the hammer mechanism reduces vibration up to 30% versus competitiors providng umcompromising user comfort in all day application. The metal gear cover has a rugged design for maximum job site durability.
- Amps - 8.0
- No Load RPM - 0-1,230
- Chuck Design - Keyless
- No Load BPM - 0-5,460
- Voltage - 120V
- Material - Plastic Composite
- Length - 17.39"
- Max. Capacity in Concrete - 1 1/8"
- Width - 3.5"
- Chuck Size - 3/4 in SDS Plus
- Weight - 6.9 lbs.
- Best in class impact energy - 2.4 ft lbs. provides increased drilling capacity (from 1 in to 1 1/8) and up to 40% faster driling speeds vs. the competition.
- Best in class anti-vibration system - counter-balance vibration control for improved comfort for all day driiling/chiseling applications.
- 2.4 ft. is impact energy - all new bulldog extreme max has an increased drilling capacity up to 1 1/8 in. for the fastest drilling hardest hitting hammer in its class.
- Counter-balance vibration control - vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism reduces vibration up to 30% vs. competitors providing umcompromising user comfort in all day applications.
- Metal gear cover - rugged design for maximum job site durability.
- Hammer Hook - allow quick tool storage during the job.
- Multi-function selector - 3 modes of operation, rotation only, rotary hammer and hammer - only mode.
- Vario Lock - roatates and locks chisel into 40 different positions to optimize working angle.
- Integral clutch - helps minimize torque reaction.
- Patented cord turret - 35 degree pivot for added flexibilty and longer cord life.
- SDS-plus Bit system - tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate.
- D-handle design - ideal fro overhead and downward drilling applications.
1/2 Drill (2 Cycle)
The STIHL BT 45 wood boring drill's lightweight, gasoline-powered engine is portable and goes just about anywhere outside. Accepting a wide range of bit sizes, it is ideal for use in building or repairing wooden docks, bulkheads, fences, retaining walls and other structures in locations that lack electricity access. This well-balanced drill features a primer bulb and throttle lock for easier starting, as well as a compact, ergonomic design for easy operation. Its two-speed gearbox includes a neutral position as well as a reverse gear. It’s also great for pest control service and tree service professionals, and with an optional kit, the BT 45 can be used as a core drill for concrete work
- Gasoline-powered engine lets you work outdoors without electrical power
- Dependable, powerful and lightweight engine that features: primer bulb and throttle lock for easy starting, easy-access air filter, electronic ignition, exclusive toolless fuel cap, two-ringed piston and compact, streamlined ergonomic design that makes it easy to operate
- Anti-vibration system for comfortable use
- Two-speed gearbox, with a neutral position as well as a reverse gear
- Toolless chuck accepts 1/2" drive bits up to 1" in diameter
- Friction clutch is designed to slip if bit stalls
- Balanced design with well-spaced handles
- Front handle is easily adjustable (360° rotation)
- Can be converted to planting auger with kit
1/2" Electric Drill
The Bosch built high-output 8.5 Amp motor on this model along with the 1/2" 3 Jaw chuck are ideal fo rugged hammer drilling applications.The dual mode selector easily converts from rotation onl yto hammer drill mode . A patented rotating brush plate provides equal power in reverse to easily back out bound-up bits and doubles brush life. The pistol-grip handle is compact and ergonomic its soft grip. The variable speed reversing trigger allows accurate bit starting, as well as removing fastners or bound bits with the 2 speed gear box the user can select high speed or high-torque applications. For a range of movement along with consistent drillin depth. Bosch has added the 360 degree auxiliary handle with built in depth gauge. An ambidextrous lock-on button helps reduce fatigue for both left and right handed users. A 12 foot power cord has been added for user reach and convenience while the integral slip clutch helps minimize torque reaction.
- Metal Gear Housing for long life and rugged job site durability.
- Patented cord turret allows cord to pivot 35 degrees on a ball joint for added flexibity andlonger cord life
- 8.5 Amps
- 0-1-100/0-3,000 No Load RPM
- 0-18,000/0-48,000 No Load BPM