Blade rental not included in rental price
The TS 420 STIHL Cutquik® cut-off machine — one of the best we've ever built. Helping you work longer and more comfortably, this cut-off machine comes with a 14" wheel, delivering a unique blend of performance and efficiency so you get the job done right. With the revolutionary X2 air filtration system, an anti-vibration system and lightweight design, you get low maintenance and more maneuverability. Its advanced engine technology also increases fuel efficiency and reduces emissions.
- X2 low-maintenance air filtration system
- Anti-vibration system reduces vibration up to 43% over previous models
- Powerful and fuel-efficient, low-emission engine
- Emissions reduced up to 44% compared to previous models
- Lightweight and well balanced compact top-handle design
- Decompression valve for easy starting
- Semi-automatic belt tensioner
- Reversible cutting arm for inboard or outboard cutting
- View standard features common to STIHL Cutquik® cut-off machines
Walk-behind Concrete Saw
The Saw Devil CS1 is a lightweight push saw ideal for small flat cutting jobs such as floors and pavement patching and repair, expansion joint cutting, conduit channel cutting and a variety of other flat work. It accommodates 12" and 14" blades for a maximum depth cut of up to 4 5/8".
Cost of blade not included in rental rate